Looking for a summer internship opportunity at Chatham House? Chatham House Internship offers an enriching program that provides valuable hands-on experience in international affairs and policy research. With a focus on fostering talent and professional growth, it is an ideal platform to enhance your skills and gain insights into the world of global governance. Immerse yourself in a vibrant learning environment this summer and elevate your understanding of international relations.
For More Non-Profit Internships: Click Here
|Company Name:||Chatham House|
|Job Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted Date:||December 10th, 2023|
Chatham House Summer Internship | Apply Now
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive research on key policy issues and contribute to reports and publications.
- Assist with organizing and facilitating events, conferences, and roundtable discussions.
- Support senior researchers and experts in data analysis and policy briefings.
- Engage in networking opportunities with renowned scholars, policymakers, and diplomats.
- Contribute to the overall strategic goals of Chatham House through active participation and collaboration
Qualifications and Education:
- Strong academic background in political science, international relations, or equivalent subjects.
- Outstanding analytical and research abilities, with a sharp eye for detail.
- Autonomous work skills, deadline-meeting abilities, and the ability to adjust to a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Demonstrated interest in global affairs and a solid understanding of geopolitical dynamics.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication in English
- Gain invaluable hands-on experience in international affairs and policy research.
- Access to a global network of renowned experts, policymakers, and diplomats.
- Develop essential skills in research, analysis, and written communication.
- Opportunity to contribute to influential reports and publications.
- Enhance your understanding of global governance and emerging issues in international relations
No prior professional experience is required for the Chatham House internship. However, a strong academic background and a demonstrated interest in international affairs or related fields are highly valued. Students and new grads may benefit greatly from the internship by gaining valuable work experience and expanding their knowledge of international policymaking.
How to Apply for Chatham House Internship?
To apply for the Chatham House internship, visit their website and complete the online application form. Craft a compelling cover letter expressing your interest and relevant skills. Submit a comprehensive resume highlighting your academic achievements and experiences. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in person or via video conference. Successful applicants will receive notification and additional details about the internship start date. Take this chance to dive into the realm of international affairs at Chatham House and embark on a rewarding professional journey.
|Currently no jobs are available, please check on official website.|
The Chatham House internship provides a valuable opportunity to collaborate with top experts in international affairs. As an intern, you will contribute to policy research, assist with event organization, and support senior researchers. This immersive experience deepens your understanding of global governance and fosters connections with influential scholars and policymakers. Gain essential skills and insights that lay a solid foundation for a successful career in the dynamic realm of international relations.